The more I look around the more I see earth friendly cosmetics! it is about time I say...YES, I do use all types of cosmetics in my bag of tricks; but I do get requests from a select group of clients, wanting to find earth and animal friendly products:
so here you go!!!!
1. Nvey Eco (sold at sephora and online) "Maintaining the brands unique heritage as a natural, yet glamorous line of make-up, NVEY ECO is one of the first organic cosmetics brands in the U.S market "
Yes, you read correctly, these products are CERTIFIED organic! and they actually work with your skin to provide fun color and corrective treatment all in one, and they come in glam colors! not just neutrals like you would expect from an organic company
looking for some good tools to apply?
Go to Walgreens...yes your local drug store and stock up on Eco Tools:
- Bamboo handles have a low impact on the earth’s resources, since it is a highly sustainable plant that can grow up to 4 feet daily
- Animal-free taklon bristles are made from soft and pliable synthetic hair
- Metallic ferrule made from recycled aluminum cans
- Reusable pouches printed with plant-based ink
These brushes are also very affordable, I use them in my kit and on myself and they provide stellar application! and with every use, I know that a little goat or pony did not have to run around bald, just so I could apply my pretty every morning!
My favorite from Urban Decay is their Eye Shadows in Gash, Mildew and Half Baked! Love Love Love these colors.
and Hard Candy has provided my tootsie's and talons with pretty polish since I was 16!!!
This just goes to show ya that YOU can make a little difference in any corner of your world and look good doing it!
stay tuned pretty people!